CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Graduated

I messed up. these were to go below, and I can't figure it out.
My pinning ceremony was on Aaron's 30th Birthday
so we celebrated that also.

After sleeping through most of the activities. Lauren finally woke up after dinner.


Finally, after many years of college, I graduated!!! It has been a long time coming. I will be working on the Neurosciences unit at St. Ritas in Lima. I am looking forward to starting this new chapter in our lives. I will start my schooling for my bachelors (BSN) in June at Ohio State. Everything is online, but it will still be a lot of work! Wish me luck.



Here is Aaron and the girls pinning me.

This is one of my Nursing instructors, Petra. She was wonderful and definetly the most influential to me as I continue my schooling in Nursing.
We went to out to eat to celebrate with the family. Here is Aaron and I.











0 comments: